Personality Dimensions® was officially launched 14 years ago, after many years of research and development; but did you know what else helped influence its development over the years? Personality Dimensions® is published by CLSR (Career/LifeSkills Resources Inc) – a company now located in Aurora, Ontario Canada. We’ve been in Career Development for a long time; our company’s Founder and Director, Denise Hughes has been in the industry since 1974.
While Personality Dimensions® is a great tool to use for Career Development, Career Management, Professional Development; however we recognize that there is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to resources. That is why we publish and distribute a variety of different resources for different needs. If you are looking for Assessments, Videos, Curricula, or Workbooks, we’ve got you covered!
- Looking for a career interests assessment for non-verbal clients? We have that.
- Need a quantitative abilities/skills measure for an MVA client? We have that too.
- Getting youth ready for their first jobs? Yes!
- Conducting a workshop for adult job-seekers? We can save you time.
- Helping clients prepare for interviews? We have current videos for that.
Have a look at www.clsr.ca to see the variety of resources we carry. Got any questions? Give us a call at 1-877-680-0200. While you’re at it, check out our blog on Career Development Resources http://clsresrources.wordpress.com. If you find yourself in the area, drop by to see what we’ve got, and spend some time with the office dog, Molly.